Aaaaand I'm spent. I can't load another picture.
Wanna know something funny? I sprained my ankle at the gym this week. I was doing high knees in Strike class with my eyes closed and stepped on my weighted bar, rolling my right ankle. Thankfully it was a mild sprain. I've been faithfully icing it, trying to get back to 100%. I mean, really... who injures themselves in a group fitness class??
J and I just watched Silver Linings Playbook tonight. So, so good.
Tomorrow the 3 amigos are going to Grandma & Pa-Pa's house for most of the day! I think bowling is on their agenda! I don't think they know what they're in for with Hot Sauce along for the ride! I can't stop using exclamations! I must be tired! I must need a day with the kids at Grandma & Pa-Pa's house for most of the day!
Aaaaand I'm spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment