A great morning at the zoo with Miss Anna!
One of the most bittersweet events of this month... our dear friends, the Odoms, have packed up and moved to Atlanta, and this was our last dinner together. It was really, really difficult to say goodbye to them. We've been friends with them since we were all newlyweds and have been blessed to live close to them at both our current and last house. Cristin and I have been doing playdates for about 5 years, and our kiddos are all really close in age and have the best time together. One of the best decisions we ever made was to be intentional about getting together and doing a monthly dinner with them.
These pictures are precious to me!
*Sniff sniff.*
This past week we had more dear friends, the Bolingers, over. Also loooong-time friends, as in college. The four of us lived in a co-ed dorm together. Fun times. Fun, crazy, wild times. Their sweet babies Riley and Avery are getting too big too quickly... such precious kiddos.
Today Brayden and Addison came bowling with us! Taking additional children along is always so enjoyable when they're as sweet and polite as these two, and I especially love that B is older than Emerson and can put her in her place when she starts bossing!
Less than one month until Kindergarten/Pre-K/Older 2's preschool start!! I seriously canNOT believe it. I am furiously proofing a book right now and feel like the last part of July has passed me by. I want to treasure these last few weeks with my big girl and lavish lots of love on her before she begins all-day school. Yikes! She's sure ready, but I'm not sure her momma is.
No comments:
Post a Comment