On our way to Mustang last week to see Destiny and Lyla, Jax was wearing me out, asking if we were there yet. When I finally was able to tell him yes after two long hours, he looked out the window and said, "I've never theen anything in the United Thtates of America like thith."
Emerson: "Mommy, when I'm a big mommy, I want you to go on the couch and relax and I'll do payroll for you." Then she followed that up with, "And when I'm a mommy like you, I think I'll come see you a lot and we'll talk doctor stuff."
This week Emerson got shoved by a little boy at the gym, so she was telling us all about it in the car on the way home. Jax's reaction? With a little bit of a quiver in his voice, he said, "If I thee that mean boy ever again, I'm not gonna play with him becauth he pushed my thithter." Atta boy.
Hayden, in response to some random something I said (I don't even remember what it was), said, "Mommy, that ber-minds me...when are we going to Disney World?" What??
Getting into the car at Sprouts, Hayden stopped halfway in, turned around, and gave her brother a swift kick, for no apparent reason. He yelled at the top of his lungs, "Mooommmmaaaaayyyyy! Hayden kicked me right in the penith!" Several passing-by patrons had to stifle laughs. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment