Yesterday, three of my friends and I decided to caravan to the Wontertorium children's museum in Stillwater with our brood of 10 children. So Tedra, Jenny, Allison and I made the drive from T-town, and my friend Destiny met us there with her daughter Lyla.
This place is really awesome! If you haven't been before, definitely make the drive. The kids had sooo much fun with all of the hands-on experiments and imaginative play centers.
In the car, on our way.
Just a regular, 'ole farm girl.
Noah and Jax
Sister love... or sister uncertainty, as evidenced by their expressions.
Noah, Logan, Jax, and Eli
Sweet baby Jude. Oh, I could just eat him up! He gives the best smiles. Such a flirt!
Lyla gives a wave in the boat.
Just surrounded by the ladies (The Sauce and Leah).
We ate lunch at Eskimo Joe's... because you can't really take a trip to Stillwater and not eat there.
Wednesday night we went to our friends' house, the Leyvas, to eat dinner. The three amigos with Lexi, Paisley and Sadie.
Everyone normal except the crazy on the end.
The crazy on the end influences everyone else on the couch.
Such a fun day! I love summer for this very reason... road trips, fun adventures with friends, and good meals with some of your favorite peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment