Thursday, September 26, 2013

All-School Picnic

*Some of these photos are from the school's website. I do NOT have this great of a camera.

Last Friday the football players came to the Primary School for a pep rally. Em is 2nd in line.



This is our kindergartner walking onto the football field last Friday night, getting ready to perform with the other Primary School (K-3rd) before the game.







And here's a little snippet of the patriotic medley they performed. My apologies for the blurriness. I had my camcorder zoomed as far as possible from where we were sitting in the stands.






Will someone please tell her to tryyyy and show a little enthusiasm?





Here they are (K-3) taking their final bow after their performance.


And getting to be the spirit line for the football players. She was SO excited about this!


Walking hand-in-hand with her brother. I really need to get him some spirit wear. I can't believe he'll be there next year.


Jax had a blast playing carnival games.


Hot Sauce had a blast making faces with her mother.


My four favorite people.


We had a great night! I think it's going to be a fun tradition that we look forward to every year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment