Thursday, September 19, 2013

The New Building!

We closed on Jason's new office building this morning. He and Dave, J's partner in our wealth management firm, have been looking for what feels like forever, and the last building falling through because of asbestos seemed like such a setback.

But lo and behold, something better was waiting! This building is a lot bigger, and it was priced right. I think it's so cute! It was built in 1920, and the law firm that sold it had done some great updates. It has three floors plus a basement. Plenty of room for all of our current companies and room for growth as well! Right on the outskirts of downtown, it also has easy access from the highway.



The kids and I took a tour back in May. Here they are barely able to contain their excitement. Truth be told, I probably told them we were leaving and going to lunch, but still. 



No comments:

Post a Comment