Sweet baby Saige is even more precious than I could have imagined. I kept telling Miley how wonderful it was that she was the only baby during this visit...it was fantastic to get to focus on her and not have a tiny one of my own! Normally there is more than one baby during our family get-togethers.
I'm just gonna throw a huge pile of pictures at ya. I'll start with some random November pics then segue into Thanksgiving.
Saturday picnic in the park after the gym. My kind of weekend.
Our good friends, the Tormeys, just moved to South Bend this week. Here are the kids at Ava's birthday party/going away party. We are so sad they are gone!
Hayden's Thanksgiving music program in her class at preschool.
Jax's Thanksgiving program. The kids all made up Indian names. His? Mr. Underpants. Proud parents we are.
The girls watching Grammy sew curtains for their room. I am dangerously close to finishing the decor!
Grandpa came to Grandparents' Day at Emerson's school. She was SO PROUD to have him there!
Nature walkin' with her class.
And finally to Thanksgiving. Hayden with Saige, Little Miss Gorgeous.
Avery & Hudson (Miley's oldest two).
Addie (Jace's middle), Emerson, Saige
Vance (Jace's youngest), Parker (Jace's oldest), Jax, Hudson
We all think she really takes after her momma.
The kids' table at Thanksgiving. I had to get on the stairs to get them all in.
I am ridiculously thankful for the space in my dining room and foyer.
Siblings!!
Siblings with the girls doing cool arms!!
Jace & Liz
Miley & Eric
I left my camera at home on Friday for all of the fun Muskogee festivities, so if I get some emailed to me, I'll post those too.


No comments:
Post a Comment