Sunday, January 19, 2014
My Hot Date
This hottie took me to Fleming's Steakhouse at Utica on Saturday night for a belated birthday dinner. We had a ridiculously great time. Every year I tell him all I really want is to go out with him and get a sitter for the kids. Truly my idea of the perfect birthday!
On my birthday (Thurs), my friend Kim treated me to a free massage (she owns Forrest Therapeutic), and then the rest of the day I spent shopping. I had strict orders from J to not come home until dinner. He picked all the kids up from school/preschool and totally held the fort down until I returned. He's the best! And what's amazing about him is that hanging with all three munchkins is no big deal for him. He enjoys playing with them and having them all to himself. That's what makes escaping so enjoyable. I never worry if everything is going well at home.
Thank you, love, for making my 35th one of the best birthdays ever. Spending quality time with you reminds me of all the reasons I fell in love with you over 14 years ago. Goodness gracious, I adore you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

*~*Happy belated Birthday Becca! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!*~*
ReplyDeleteThank you, Katie!
ReplyDeleteWell, aren't you just gorgeous?! Your make-up looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteGlad your birfday was a great one! ;-)
Haha! A Coach W quote is ALWAYS appropriate. And thanks for the compliment, sista.
ReplyDelete