Monday, January 6, 2014

Start of a new week

This was on my plate at lunch today. Fun! Getting back on track after the holidays is never easy, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.



I found this in Emerson's backpack last night. Over the break we were talking football, and she mentioned her teacher Mr. N loved Green Bay and didn't like the Bears. So here's what the little instigator made for her teacher. 



The domino master has been creating some sweet races. I love the ramp in this one. I also love the look on his face.


Daddy had to get a new car last week. A lady ran a red light and hit him on Riverside. Thank God he was okay...but the little silver bullet wasn't. I love the new SUV. Of course I haven't driven it yet...it's been sitting in the garage while he drives the rental. Once I get in that puppy, I think I'll really love it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment