Saturday, January 4, 2014

NYE dinner at Grammy & Grandpa's

Jason had an afternoon client appointment in Checotah on New Years' Eve, so the kids and I headed to Muskogee to have dinner with Grammy and Grandpa. The highlight of the evening was the time spent with the chickens and the dogs in the back yard! Pistol and Petey were shivering, even in their little jackets, but they were good sports about being held by the girls. 





 
We headed home after dinner and the kids played with Daddy until bedtime. The rest of the night was spent finalizing a special year-end payroll report...yay for me! About one minute before midnight I noticed the time, jumped up from the computer, had Jason jump up from his, and dragged him into the living room so we could watch the ball drop. We shared a NYE kiss and promptly went back to the office to keep working. Now THAT'S an exciting NYE!!! That's the NYE of busy and exhausted small business owners. :) I'm thankful for the blessing of being busy...it's just proof of God's provision and faithfulness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment