Sunday, April 13, 2014

500

I was about to post some pictures tonight and just noticed that my blog post counter said 500. That's right...this crazy SAHM has posted 500 times since the inception of this little blog of mine.

Some of you might have been here from the beginning, and some of you may be new. Whichever category you fall under, welcome. And thank you for reading.

I have truly enjoyed creating and keeping up with this blog. It'll never be a daily thing... ain't nobody got time for that. (Sweet Brown's voice is in my head). I just love having a place to chronicle pictures, events, and little stories of my life and those I love the most. I think someday my babies will love to take a peek into what life was like when they were tiny. Hopefully I won't embarrass them too much with poop stories and whatnot.

I started back in March of 2009. I was 36 weeks pregnant with Jax, and here is the first picture I ever posted.



Holy cow...that boy was monstrous. Such a torpedo belly!

Many, many belly and baby pictures later, what I blog about has changed and morphed along with our little family. From newborns to having a kindergartner, it's really fascinating to think about how quickly life passes by.

Will I blog forever? Possibly. Or maybe not. Time will tell. But for now, I will finish post 501 in the next few days and keep on keepin' on.

Happy almost-Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment