Monday, April 7, 2014

Carnivale

On Saturday night, friends of ours from HH invited us to Carnivale, the annual gala to benefit the Tulsa Mental Health Association. One word... fabulous. Getting to dress up in black-tie garb, get a babysitter for the munchkins, and have a night out at a gorgeous event? Ridiculously fun.

Car selfie on the way. I posted on Instagram that I was going on a date with James Bond. He looked so frickin' good.


Walking into the ballroom...fog machine...so cool.


My friend Jamie who invited us! So fun getting to know her hubby Dart and their close friends. Great company!


Confetti drop on the dance floor. Can I just tell you how much fun it was to dance?? It had been a long time since we had danced together. I should clarify that I mean dancing in public. We often break it down at home with impromptu, random dance-offs, but this was 'official' dancing. And it made my feet and shins hurt! I've gotta get out more. Sheesh.



(The next few pics are from the event's photog website... def not from my puny little camera phone).










Thank you Z family for our first Carnivale experience! Loved every bit of it!

3 comments: