Thursday, May 8, 2014

April Picture Post (1 of 2)

All I've done the past few months is post pictures, but I can't seem to find the time to sit down and actually write a creative blog post. So you're stuck with pictures for the time being.

More soccer pics of Jax:




This girl can't wait to play next spring!




The Knights. Seriously good!



I just realized I didn't get any pics of Emerson playing soccer in April. Mommy fail! Since J coaches, I'm constantly trying to balance watching the game and paying attention to Jax & Hayden. Leaves little time for picture-taking. :) Sorry, sister!

The birthday ninja.



Who manages to clear his schedule to play a little Hello Kitty Trouble game with sister.


And enjoy a birthday waffle.


Shooting the rocket in the back yard.


Kindergarten family math morning in the cafeteria. The sibs had a great time interacting with Em and her classmates.







This one is too presh for words.





No comments:

Post a Comment