I don't have any pics from Jax's egg hunt yet. Emerson's Easter party was a lot of fun, and Grammy got to come, too. Here is Em with one of her besties, Miss H. How darling is that red hair?!
All of Jason's side of the family came to Grammy and Grandpa's house in Muskogee the day before Easter. Grammy made a wonderful meal for everyone and the kids hunted eggs and played in the backyard. We had beautiful weather to boot.
Grammy had prepared a scavenger hunt for the kids. Emerson and Calvin were so proud to be able to read the clues!
I failed to get a Sunday morning Easter pic of the kids, but I was singing on worship team and had to be at church early. The rest of the day was laid back and refreshing to be able to just be home with our babies and play together.

No comments:
Post a Comment