2. I got my fingers caught in the mixer two nights ago while making a cake. I was trying to eject the beaters and accidentally hit the ON button instead. I've always wondered what would happen if this scenario occurred...well, the good new is I still have all of my fingers. And they are not broken. They just kind of twisted around, and luckily I flipped it off quickly. This is a strange story, no?
3. Summer is here! I find myself getting equal parts excited and equal parts overwhelmed by this. I think if I could set aside 4-5 hours, sit down with my calendar, and make an overall plan for each day at home with my babies, I would feel better. But who's got time for that? I really just want to make sure we have a good balance of activities and down time (mostly down time). I also want to make sure I schedule a babysitter twice a month or so. 'Cause this girl's gonna need some momma time.
4. My husband thinks it's a really great idea to feed each of our kids a prune about once a week. What he doesn't realize is that I have to suffer the ramifications of this idea for about 24 hours afterwards. Chemical warfare up in herrr.
5. The kids started swim lessons today with dear Mr. Kem. During Jax's turn, Emerson noticed he was floundering in the water a little bit, and she lost it. Through her tears she said, "Mommy, Jax is the only brother I've GOT. It's not okay if he drowns." Presh.
No comments:
Post a Comment