The Knights ended up undefeated until their very last game. We were so proud!!
How cute are these little blondies?
Thank you, Coach Trevor, for a fantastic season!
I guess you're officially a soccer mom when you wear the shirt. Ali, Misty & Amy...I had so much fun hanging out with you!!
Emerson's season ended a week later. The Power Pumas were such a fun team to watch! Emerson was the only one who had played before, and watching the girls develop and gain confidence was really amazing. Each of these girls is so precious to us!
Coach Van giving out trophies and words of affirmation. :)
Twins.
I love when this boy wears his hat backwards. Takes me straight back to Haskell Hall at NSU, circa 1999.
Both kids decided they wanna do fall soccer this year, and Jax is continuing to practice with a larger group of boys his age. I just THOUGHT this was a part-time sport! Ha!
How cute are these little blondies?
Thank you, Coach Trevor, for a fantastic season!
I guess you're officially a soccer mom when you wear the shirt. Ali, Misty & Amy...I had so much fun hanging out with you!!
Emerson's season ended a week later. The Power Pumas were such a fun team to watch! Emerson was the only one who had played before, and watching the girls develop and gain confidence was really amazing. Each of these girls is so precious to us!
Coach Van giving out trophies and words of affirmation. :)
Twins.
I love when this boy wears his hat backwards. Takes me straight back to Haskell Hall at NSU, circa 1999.
Both kids decided they wanna do fall soccer this year, and Jax is continuing to practice with a larger group of boys his age. I just THOUGHT this was a part-time sport! Ha!

Little VanValkenburgs already kickin' some tail! Love it.
ReplyDelete