Saturday, June 14, 2014

May Picture Post

We had an epic May. Tons of activities and TONS of fun!!

Jax's Mother's Brunch at Pre-K. This is such a precious tradition at his preschool...one I look forward to and dread at the same time. I can't believe he'll be in Kindergarten in August.



Such a great group of friends this year.



Mother's Day was low-key and sweet. We had both of our moms over and the boys bought Olive Garden. I love not having to cook!


Next up was our early anniversary getaway to Roaring River State Park in Cassville, MO. It had been way too many years since we had been there, and this girl loves to trout fish almost as much as her hubby. Needless to say, it's one of our favorite spots. Four days of early-morning trout fishing, napping, eating, more fishing, and more eating. I can't think of much better! Our kids were well taken care of while we were gone, and it was such a much-needed escape for us. Happy 12 years, love.






The last days of school for all three...so bittersweet. I just adored each teacher this year.





Emerson had her dance recital at the PAC on the 24th.

All dressed up and full of sass.



"Okay, now make a silly face."






The final week of May was our swim lessons with Mr. Kem. Sadly, this was Em & Jax's last session. We adore Mr. Kem, and I'm ridiculously thankful for his passion for teaching little ones how to swim.








And finally, just some random fun...











No comments:

Post a Comment