Grammy and Grandpa set up a pool, a slip-n-slide, and a hose...that's about all you need to entertain some cousins.
They would pair up, run down the hill, and jump into the dirty pool...hilarious.
They would pair up, run down the hill, and jump into the dirty pool...hilarious.
My three think doing chores with Grandpa is about the greatest thing in the world, so he obliged all of the munchkins in the barn one evening.
Oh these babies...so precious and what fun they had together.
I had a hard time not stealing this one.
My sister, my BFF for life.
Their last day in town we went to the zoo!
Uncle Eric...really...try to contain your elation. :)








those are some cute kids!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, girl!
DeleteAwww, my wonderful big sis! What a great blog post. I love you bunches. We had such a Great time in OK! Miss & love you guys tons!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Mr. Eric Serious Pants loves you guys, as well. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI know he does...I just love to point out funny things in pictures. :) We love our Uncle Eric!!
ReplyDelete