Monday, September 1, 2014

August Picture Post

The day after my trip to Peoria, Emerson got her back-to-school haircut. She is loving the shorter look!



Daddy took a day off mid-week, and we drove to the OKC Science Museum. My friend Destiny and her daughter Lyla met us there.

Sauce catches a cat nap and Jaxey makes a blanket tent.



Studly driver.


Are we there yet?


Lunch at Cheesecake Factory. I adore this pic of my boys. If you follow me on Instagram (@beetothevee), you've already seen this.




The tornado wind exhibit. Hilarious.


Hayden and Lyla.



Reunited! I've known this sweet girl since grade school...I love catching up after too much time has passed!


Riding the segue.



Jax and Lyla don't know it yet, but we have a pretty sweet arranged marriage planned out for them in about 25 years.


The kids and I took one final zoo trip before school began.

I've developed a pretty intense case of motion sickness since having Hayden, so I'm now the designated picture taker during the carousel rides. I can't do roller coasters, reading in the car, and playground swings now bother me. It's ridiculous!



Back-to-school was a success! Hayden started 3-yr-old preschool, Emerson started 1st, and Jax started K. 




Hangin' with me on her days off...this is how we do it.


Jax's first two days were only half days, so we had a date at Charlie's Chicken before picking his sisters up. There's a little table for two where we always sit...it's definitely our special spot.


And the master bath should be finished this week! Fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a busy fun time in your lives! So glad you are capturing it! Love my family!

    ReplyDelete