Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Quick trip to Peoria

I got the chance to sneak away the first weekend in August and fly to Peoria. My bro-in-law Eric was leaving for youth camp, so I got to hang with Miley and her babies. I tell ya, one of my favorite things ever is to go be an auntie for a weekend. Without my kiddos in tow, I can just focus on them and get some good snuggle time in. 

I caught Hudson in drag. Haha.


Avery making a face with her pancake. Love this girl.


The weather was perfect! We spent time outdoors, just playing and watching the kids ride bikes.





This 3-yr-old rides his bike like nobody's business. And he's barely 3. Such a stud.


Ridiculously gorgeous curb appeal.


And Saige at 10 months is a little love muffin.




Miles and I didn't get any pics together (we should've asked Avery to take one), but she did document our GNO dinner on Instagram. Yes, we each ate one. And yes, I think I gained 5 pounds instantly. If your travels ever take you to Peoria, be sure and eat at Sugar. Delish.


Until next time, my sweet sista. I love you dearly. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your words. I'm so grateful you came to see us, sista! You are so special to me (us).
    Love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete