Friday, January 16, 2015

December Picture Post



We started the month w/ Em's Christmas dance party.




A few candids from the school's galleries... 




Oh don't mind me. I'm 3 and I act like I'm 12 and I roll my own jeans in the morning.


One of their favorite all-time games. Throwing the ball up and down to each other. We are high-tech around here, people.


Post-bath crazies.


Hugging Mr. H good-bye. Hot Sauce and I had the best lunch visit with my friend Leslie at her gorgeous new home in Owasso. Every time I'm there, I never wanna leave.


Lost his first tooth!


Coach Van. Hot.



Christmas program at church. I choreographed this sucker again. Halfway through our months of practice, I wonder what I was thinking, then at the performance I'm near tears from how well they all do. Each of these kids is so precious to me.



Hayden's preschool Christmas performance.


Em's Christmas program. Here she is w/ Miss M.


Hayden's Christmas dance party.


 Pigtails out. Cookie in.


More b-ball.

Coach Leyva. These girls are really good!


Rhema lights with the Leyvas!








 Celebrating Velvet's birthday!


Christmas Eve - driving around with hot cocoa and crazies in the backseat, looking at Christmas lights.


I didn't take any pics of Christmas morning at our house. Here are a few from Grandma and Pa-Pa's.

Displaying IMG_3493.jpg


My siblings and their families came to town the week after Christmas! I am realizing I took like 5 pictures the whole time. #camerafail

Miley and Eric. Silly as ever!


Addie and Emerson. Cutest cousins ever.

Sass.


All of the grandkids love to sing along with Grandpa's music.


Such a fun month of family and friends and eating too much. Clean eating and lots of cardio have begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment