- Allison - She absolutely rocks... seriously, she's in freakin' high school and can belt with the best of 'em.
- Anoop - Such a sweet voice. Miley, you had to be laughing by his song choice! I was dying!
- Danny - I was crying, of course, because we all know he was singing to his late wife... I was also breastfeeding at the time, so the hormones weren't helping one bit.
- Kris - He is so precious. I really liked his song choice and thought Randy was way off base.
- Matt - Such a talent, but I agree that he's trying to do way too much. Piano-wise, the boy can play.
- Adam - Lisa, I am terribly sorry for disappointing you, but I actually voted for him tonight! You know I've always had a love/hate relationship with him and it's been mostly hate lately, but I thought he was unbelievable tonight. Such an entertainer. Again, I'm sorry.
- Lil - Why in the world doesn't she listen to the judges & pick a contemporary song? Come on... Bette Midler? I think she's going home tomorrow night.
On another note, here's a sweet pic of my favorite people in the whole wide world. It's Jason with his Mini-Me #1 and Mini-Me #2 (although I'm hearing that a few people think he favors Momma. Yea!).

This morning we had Jax's newborn photo session here at home. Kelly Stocksen came over and spent a couple of hours here... she is incredibly talented. Take a peek at her website: http://kellystocksenphotography.com/. I, of course, will post the link when she's finished editing them. I can't wait to see them!
Emerson, Jax and I played outside this afternoon. I figured some nice fresh air would do us all good. Emerson ran around in her new little crocs, courtesy of Grammy. They're so stinkin' cute, and she still walks & runs a little funny in them, trying to figure them out. Jax just snored away in his papasan chair. I love that chair. And how I love lazy Tuesday afternoons playing outside with my babies.

Emerson, Jax and I played outside this afternoon. I figured some nice fresh air would do us all good. Emerson ran around in her new little crocs, courtesy of Grammy. They're so stinkin' cute, and she still walks & runs a little funny in them, trying to figure them out. Jax just snored away in his papasan chair. I love that chair. And how I love lazy Tuesday afternoons playing outside with my babies.



My two favorites are Danny and Allison, and I thought Adam did great last night, but I just can't be a fan. I agree about Lil, she is a bit of a dissapointment.
ReplyDeleteA little outside time does everyone some good! :)
I'm watching both Idol episodes tonight with one of my friends, so I'll see what you're talking about with Anoop! I have thought some of his song choices are kind of silly...(Terry, Terry Poop Anoop)
ReplyDeleteSorry, that was an inside joke everybody... :)
Just looking at your pictures of Jax and Emmy just gets me even more excited to be a Mommy! What an incredible blessing!
And of course I am looking forward to Jax's newborn photos!!!
Reedee, just think of me circa 7th grade when you listen to Anoop... I SHATE!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha...I laughed hysterically!
ReplyDelete