Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blackberry Blues

Late last night I accidentally dropped my Blackberry into the guest bathroom sink... the sink full of Jax's poopy onesies and clothes soaking in cold water. Whoops! I grabbed it just as it slipped under the water and immediately took it apart and let all the pieces dry overnight. This morning the screen wouldn't come on, so I loaded up the kids and dropped it off at the 71st & Memorial phone repair shop. Soooo, if you've been trying to get in touch with me today, I should be back in business later this evening after my sweet hubby picks my phone up on his way home.

Emerson's been using her words like crazy lately... she and I have been working on the alphabet daily, so hopefully I'll get a cute video of her repeating her letters soon. She calls a car a 'kai,' and for about a 2-mile stretch on Mingo this morning, she pointed out every single 'kai' she saw... all the while her brother is screaming at the top of his lungs because he wants to eat again. One-and-a-half hours after a full meal. But hey, I was jamming to our favorite Mother Goose CD, completely lost in a rousing rendition of "Polly, Put your Kettle On." Never underestimate the power of a good nursery rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment