I'm quickly realizing that having friends bring you food after a new baby is one of the greatest blessings ever. It's amazing to not have to worry about what you're going to fix for dinner, knowing a wonderful meal is on its way over. By the way, if you haven't already discovered http://www.carecalendar.org/, it's the most fabulous site for coordinating meals for someone. Thanks, Cristin, for introducing me to it.
Speaking of Cristin, she and her little man, Harrison, brought our dinner over earlier today. Harrison is almost one, and I really can't believe it. He's just so darn cute! I'm secretly hoping that the stars will align and he & Emerson will fall madly in love when they're older.... like 35.

I love the pictures of Jax & Paisley...you could put some pretty funny captions above them!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the website info for coordinating meals. That's pretty cool. I actually just made a meal today for one of my friends who recently had a baby too. I made mom's yummy enchiladas...wish I could send some to you in the mail! :)
those are some cute kids...ok and Lexi and Emerson made me laugh. We have to get them together soon and take a pic of all four of them if we dare! ha ha Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome boy! (and adorable outfit =)
ReplyDelete