Anyway, right now I'm looking out our office window, and the glare from the sun is almost blinding. I've got Jax in my left arm, so I'm hen-pecking this paragraph. Makes me thankful I have two arms. Speaking of typing, my typing teacher in high school was missing a thumb. He popped it off in a calf roping incident. Random, I know, but I never caught the irony of it until many years later.
I didn't get a nap in today, and I think it shows. So that's all for now. Emerson is yelling MAMA! from her crib, so I'm going to load the kids in the car and make a quick Wal-Mart trip for groceries. 'Cause that's how I roll.
My Little Stud Muffin
Sister Sue puckering up

This picture of Jax in the blue Nike outfit is so cute. He is just adorable! The blue eyes on your kids are amazing!--Christina
ReplyDeletecuties!! Emerson cracks me up!
ReplyDelete