Sunday was our church's 10th anniversary, so after service the parking lot was turned into a carnival-like scene, complete with inflatables, carnival games, a cake walk, and even square dancing. I won in my second attempt at the cake walk! Are any of you really surprised that I did the cake walk more than once? Cake is my weakness. And you know what? I actually picked a chocolate pie. A chocolate pie from Merritt's, believe it or not. Why, you ask? Because I know how much my sweetie loves chocolate pie from a bakery.
Emerson saw the square dancing commence, and she decided she needed in on the action.
I think it's hilarious that she decided to go in a circle, too. That's my girl... always paying attention to detail. :)
Jax had jeans on that day, and since it was hot after church, I took them off and just left him in his onesie. His thighs were like magnets to every woman that walked by. Can you blame them? Look how squeezable they are. I just wanna bite 'em.
yeah, I think I squeezed those little legs a time or ten! :)
ReplyDeletelove love love the square dancing routine.
ReplyDelete