Monday, September 21, 2009

Shoes & Mascara

I don't know about you, but I'm a huge fan of Nine West shoes (at least when I can find ones that fit my wide feet). There's a huge sale going on at 6 p.m. right now... every pair is $24.95... we're talkin' even the $140 shoes are $24.95. Click HERE for the bargains!


And let me just tell you about the new mascara I found. Trust me when I say it's the best mascara on the face of the earth. Period. End of story. Is it expensive? Yes. Is it worth every penny? Heck yes. If you're unhappy with your current one, I can promise you you're going to love this one. Just this week I was reading Real Simple, and they had a runway makeup artist reviewing the fall trends. They asked her what her go-to mascara is, and she said DiorShow. I knew it! This stuff even smells like roses. It's fab-u-lous! Click HERE to get the goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment