Friday, October 9, 2009

Free Photo Book

Get a free 8x8 photo book from Shutterfly:

http://www.918couponqueen.com/2009/10/free-8x8-photobook-from-shutterfly.html

I've only done one other photo book so far, and it was a huge hit. I gave Jason a photo book of pictures of him with Emerson in her first year of life. And since I'm one of those non-scrapbooky type of people, I didn't even add captions or anything. Each page is just one huge picture of the two of them. He LOVED it.

On a sad note, yesterday my beloved and much-coveted cute little measuring tape was eaten by our canine. Yes, I accidentally left Boomer running free in the house while I ran a few errands, and when we got home, I discovered the remnants of my adorable, leather-bound measuring tape that my sweet husband bought for me a few Christmases ago. I was so mad! Maybe Santa will bring me another one this year. Jason told me to add it to my list, that maybe I'd get lucky. Let's hope so.... in more ways than one. :)

1 comment:

  1. before you go through all the effort... the code is no longer valid. Thanks for the yummy recipe. I will have to try it out on our Life group!

    ReplyDelete