Last night I went to the Michael Bublé concert with Jason's parents and his brother Travis. Oh my gosh, is that guy good. Phenomenal live voice, outstanding performer, and really funny, too. I told Travis on the way back to the car that he makes you want to be his friend. If you ever get the chance to see him live, do it. No matter the cost, just do it. Totally worth the $90 tickets, and coming from a budget-conscious momma like me, that's saying something.
Starting tomorrow, everything at Old Navy is 30% off, both in-store and online.
Nausea is kicking my butt today... I haven't felt like doing anything. My poor kiddos are looking at me like I'm the most boring person ever to walk the face of the earth! We did go outside briefly this morning to finger paint on the back porch. Emerson was way more fascinated with using the hose to water the empty pots, and Jax just wanted to eat the dirt and sit on my lap.
I'm literally counting down the minutes until naptime for all of us! Today has been thrilling!
No comments:
Post a Comment