Last week I noticed Emerson's front right tooth had turned smokey-gray overnight. I showed Jason, and we both wondered what had happened. Then I remembered about a week before, she had fallen on our neighbors' driveway while running and busted her lip. It never even occurred to us that she might have hit her tooth as well.
Thursday I took her to our dentist and had them take an x-ray. The dentist said more than likely her little tooth is dying, but unless it starts to get infected or causes pain, there's really no reason to take any action. So, our little munchkin has a cute little gray tooth for now. I guess I could've taken a picture for visual effect, but I don't think I've taken an actual picture in about a week now. Each day I pass by my glorious little camera sitting on the kitchen island, and my nausea takes over and says, 'Hey Lady, don't even think about it. You don't feel like it and they won't pose for you even if you try!' The video camera has been suffering as well. I'm sure Em and Jax have been secretly rejoicing.
Today was so much fun. I got my hair cut first thing this morning, then we took the kids to the neighborhood pool right after lunch. I've gotta say, my daughter is a little fish. Armed with her little hot pink arm floaties, she would trot over to the side and jump to Daddy, going completely under each time and loving it. No fear, that one. I guess I should look at swimming lessons soon. Jax was completely content to lounge in his baby floaty armchair contraption, play with his mini blue kickball, and watch the festivities.
Off to bed, my friends. After one last raid of the fridge, of course. If I can eat a quick snack before hitting the sack, it seems to help overnight. Not my waistline, but my inner tummy's peacefulness.
One last note, I'm so flippin' mad at the dog. He took my only pair of swimsuit bottoms under the bed and chewed them up. These are the pair that I wear underneath whatever swim skirt or board shorts I have on, so they're not outwardly important, but inwardly very much so. Grrr.... it's about to be all-out war with him. Anyone want a psycho jack russell?
No comments:
Post a Comment