Yes, I'm still alive! I feel like dog crap, but I'm still here! Baby Van is doing a number on me to say the least. The nausea went through the roof last week, and the vomiting started as well. I do get a teeny tiny bit of relief when I upchuck, so I'm letting the vom flow freely. Sorry. Disgusting, I know. But it's my life right now.
My nephew Vance turned one last week! Hard to believe the 3 cousins born within 3 months of each other are all a year old now. Can't wait to see everyone next month! Here's the cutie patootie on his birthday (for those of you who know my brother, doesn't he look JUST like Jace?)
Other than just trying to make it through each day, I haven't really been doing anything exciting or blog-worthy. The kids have been playing together really well which is a major blessing right now. Daddy took a 5-day weekend around the 4th and spend the whole time taking care of the three of us. He's superdad. I don't know how I would be surviving without him right now.
Off to eat a bite & watch the rain coming down!

No comments:
Post a Comment