I love this appliance almost as much as one of my children. Just kidding. But I really do love it. Hubby Dearest bought it for me last Christmas, and it's by far one of the best gifts he's ever given me. And he's good at gift-giving. Made by Breville and bought at Williams-Sonoma, I have no doubt he paid a chunk of money, but I can tell you I've gotten his money's worth out of it.
Let me just explain the goodness that is the panini pictured above. I start with two slices of Tuscan bread from Target's bakery, add Hellman's to each slice, then a bit of dijon mustard to one side, then layer 3-4 slices of Kretschmar mesquite smoked turkey and one slice of provolone cheese. Light olive oil drizzled on the outside of the bread, then I cook it for 3 minutes exactly. Oh my sweet goodness, it's heaven.
Okay, enough about food. If you're looking for the perfect gift for a little one, Amazon has their LeapFrog Fridge Phonics alphabets sets on sale for $10 right now (normally $21.99). I snagged one for Jax today... shhh... don't tell him. That little munchkin is saying his whole alphabet (minus G and M), so I figured he might as well be putting the face with the name, if you know what I mean. I'll try and take a video of him soon. It's pretty cute because he basically shouts at the top of his lungs. He OWNS the alphabet.
So I'm finally 30 weeks pregnant! I remember how quickly the last few months fly by, so I'm deliriously happy to be in the 30 club. I felt like I was never going to get here. I just can't wait to meet this little girl and to go through labor again. I know it sounds crazy, but it's just a freakin' awesome experience, and I'm already praying that it's even faster and easier than last time.
That's it for now... I'm off to pack another box or two then veg out and watch a little football with the hubster.
No comments:
Post a Comment