Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jax's Big Day

I'm having a hard time this morning... my baby is going to pre-school with his sister!  I'm praying I don't lose it when I walk away from dropping him off.  I know he's going to be fine, it's just a big milestone.  Emerson started her preschool class right before she was two, but she's a little more independent than he is.  I keep reminding myself that it's only two days a week, 5 hours each day, and that it'll be good for both of us.  Plus, I technically need to be working for Daddy one of those days, and the other I'll be running errands, grocery shopping, and getting things done at the house.  And when Hayden gets here, she will get Mommy's undivided attention for those two days.  So it's a blessing that his class had an opening mid-year. 

It's just hard looking at that little backpack and lunchbox.  They're so cute.  Plus Daddy's in Wisconsin right now doing training for his teams there, so I'm missing him. 

Hormones, be gone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment