Monday, February 14, 2011

A Beater-Lickin' Valentine's




The rugrats helped me bake a cake this morning which will be used to make chocolate cake balls for dessert tonight.  Doesn't Emerson's expression in the second picture just say it all?  She's clearly chocolate drunk.  Her words after her first lick?  "Ooh, Mommy, I yuv this.  It's choc-o-licious."  On the menu tonight: chicken tetrazzini, stuffed mushrooms, salad, and cheese garlic biscuits.  I'm salivating just thinking about it.  Too bad I actually have to cook it now! 

And here's what the youngest sibling has been doing most of the day, her first Valentine's Day.  Isn't she so snuggly and cute?


Hope each of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Oh, I almost forgot... here are pictures of the completed wood floors!  Now all we have to do is actually move in!  Please begin praying for my sanity this weekend...







3 comments:

  1. She is clearly drunk on chocolate!
    Love the wood floors in the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house looks great! Can't wait to see it! But not as badly as I want to see my newest niece (and Emerson and Jax)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new home is beautiful...but not as beautiful as Miss Hayden. Good thing Miley isn't there, cause she would gobble her up!
    (the beater bandits were adorable). Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Evening with your sweetie baboo--I did! ;) MOM

    ReplyDelete