When we finally start moving in (wood floors will be completely finished tomorrow morning!), I have all of these design ideas, decorating goals, and things I'd like to accomplish very quickly. However, given the current fact that (a) I have a week-old child, (b) I wouldn't ever call myself a very crafty person, and (c) there are also two other little people running around... it's little projects like these that will undoubtedly take a backseat. But how cool is this?? Taking a boring black filing cabinet (we have a 3-drawer beast almost exactly like the one featured) and giving it a cool facelift would be awesome. I'll put it on my to-do list... more than likely to be completed sometime around 2018.
http://californiacallahans.blogspot.com/2011/02/filing-cabinet-beautified.html
"By his work the workman is known. "
ReplyDeleteJean De La Fontaine
French poet (1621 - 1695)
“The house does not rest upon the ground, but upon a woman”
Old Mexican Proverb