Oh my goodness, am I ever tired. I strong discourage moving to a new home two weeks after giving birth. For a variety of reasons. The first of which involves a sore uterus. Just sayin.'
We successfully moved yesterday, but it's a day I'd rather not relive ever again. First off, I had every intention of getting the house entirely packed before moving day, but that just didn't happen. So while the guys were moving the heavy furniture, I was frantically trying to get the rest of the house packed, and it was nuts. The kids were at Jason's parents' house all day, and by all day I mean 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Even baby Hayden. I just had to pump bottles for her and bring them by. I stopped in twice to feed her and see the other two. I was missing them terribly. They had a blast with their grandparents... Emerson and Pa-Pa went to the neighborhood school's playground and MeMaw and Jax hit golf balls in the front yard. Needless to say, when we put them to bed last night in the new house, they were out so quickly. Bringing them home to the new house was so much fun. They ran around and screamed and went up and down the stairs multiple times. I think they like it.
Today we got up, dropped the U-Haul off, and went to the old house for a final clean. Jax cried and fussed in the car because he wanted to go back to the new 'castle.' Now the kiddos are sleeping, Daddy is catching a nap as well (I think he got about three hours of sleep last night), and I just returned from Target where I bought shelf paper. I'm determined to get the kitchen put together before I lose my mind.
Thanks for your well-wishes and comments about Hayden's weight issues. I have been feeding the heck out of her, so I'll update her weight after she goes back on Tuesday. I'm ready for the fat rolls to make their appearance!
No comments:
Post a Comment