Baby Hane, as her brother affectionately calls her, has been such a joy these last few days at home. I had a little bit of anxiety about the chaos that I assumed would commence the minute we walked through the door with a third child. It's been really manageable, but it's probably due in part (or in whole) to the fact that Daddy is here. I'm forcing myself to believe that tomorrow, when he's back at work, our children will continue to be just as good as they've been since she was born. However, if the following picture is any indicator, I might be in for it. I seriously turned my back on him for 30 seconds while he and Emerson were painting.

Love his face in this picture! His expression says it all! :) Hope you are settling in. I want to bring you a meal once this weather subsides. :) Can't wait to see H!
ReplyDeleteYou are the best - I will email you the care calendar link from MOPS. SO looking forward to your MJ party!!!
ReplyDelete