Baby Hayden was 8 weeks old yesterday! That little girl's personality is really starting to show... she's cooing, smiling, and making little birdie sounds just like Emerson used to. Every day I fall more and more in love with her, and as my stress level from the house goes down and my hours of sleep go up, I'm really getting the chance to enjoy her. I absolutely love spending the day with her on the other kids' preschool days. She's just such a precious little gift.
I went through Emerson and Jax's 2-month pictures and found two similar sets of the three of them. I really do think that Hayden is a mix of her siblings. So here are my three munchkins, each at two months old (Emerson is pictured first).






you have clones, I tell ya. :)
ReplyDeleteThey're all beautiful and a great mix of you and your hubby.
I'm so glad you're getting more sleep and are feeling more like yourself.
Such sweet babies. Forgot to tell you how beautiful your newborn session was. We loved looking atthe pics. Glad you are feeling more rested. I've been praying for you. MOM
ReplyDelete