Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hayden's Newborn Pics

Our wonderful photographer Kelly has done it again... I love, love, LOVE these pictures.  Take a peek here:

http://www.kellystocksenphotography.com/

Click on Enter-the-Site, then Proofing, then enter 030311vanvalkenburg as the password. 

The gorgeous blanket was made by my sweet friend Sarah using Amy Butler fabrics.  I had no design ideas yet for the nursery when we moved in, but now I'm definitely planning on using this blanket as my starting point.  H's nursery is a warm, creamy yellow, and these fabrics go so well in there.

We have had the best weekend with my siblings and their families! My sister and her family left this morning as did my brother who had to get back to work tomorrow.  My sis-in-law and her kids will probably leave Tuesday evening.  Having seven kids under 6 was so much fun... I loved the noise and the chaos and the giggles.  It makes me wish so badly that all of us lived close together.  It would be so incredible for our kids to grow up together. 

I'll try and load some pictures from this weekend soon.  Right now I need to get in bed!  Momma's tired!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! Those pictures are amazing! You look GORGEOUS, and I love your hair! Thank you for sharing those with all of us...I can almost hear Em's crazy laugh when I look at them :)

    Love you much--can't wait to see you in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca!!! Those pictures are amazing!! Beautiful family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete