But just barely. Life is crazy with three kids, y'all. I'm on Jason's laptop right now because mine was infected with a virus this morning, so I took it to the repair shop and hope to get it back in the morning.
Kids are good, hubby is good, and this weekend my siblings and their families are coming in town and staying with us! Woo-hoo! Can't wait to see my nieces and nephews... I haven't even told Emerson and Jax yet. It's just easier that way.
Hayden is getting a huge toad belly just like Jax had, and her little thighs have some sweet rolls on them. How I love my fat babies! Emerson literally can't keep her hands off her little sister, and it's so awesome to see.
I'll post more later... hopefully before this weekend, but if not, I'll post pics of all the relatives from this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment