Jax went #2 in the potty this morning. It's funny that parents can get so excited over a pile of human waste, but I know all you other parents out there can relate. I even took a picture and texted it to Daddy. He immediately called to talk to Jax and praise his little pants off.
He tinkled in the potty more than he wet his underwear today, so we're definitely making progress!
I'm ready to blog about something other than tinkle and poop, but this is seriously all I think about and deal with all day long. There's really no new exciting material to be shared with you all.
Actually, I did think of something today that I forgot to blog about. On Mother's Day, Emerson woke me up holding a new HD camcorder. Daddy had agreed that we weren't doing Mother's/Father's Day gifts this year, but he didn't stick to the rules. I cried like a baby. I have enjoyed taking videos of my babes once again. Love you, sweet boy.
Go Jax! I swear boys are so much harder to potty train. I unfortunately have had to get poo out of plenty of Spiderman undies, as well.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you did it all those years... potty training OTHER people's kids. You are a saint.
ReplyDelete