If you shop online, you should be using Ebates. It's that simple. I've used it for about a year now and love getting my Big Fat Checks in the mail (that's actually what they're called). What is it? Plain and simple, if you shop online, all you have to do is log onto Ebates first, then select your store through the Ebates site. Ebates makes commissions from your selected store for bringing them your business, then Ebates gives you a percentage back of your total.
It's a win/win, joining is absolutely free, and I figure if I'm online shopping anyway, why not make cash back doing it? It's a reputable site, very well organized, and easy to use. Of course, not every store is partnered with them, but the majority of them are. Gap, Old Navy, Sephora, you name it... the percentages they offer in cash back always vary, and each day a new store will offer double cash back.
You can click HERE to get started.
Do it! You'll be glad you did!
No comments:
Post a Comment