We pulled into the parking lot, and Emerson said, "Mommy, it looks like a queen's castle!"
Once inside, she kept saying, "Ohhh, it's so BEAUTIFUL! Look at the stairs! Look at the beautiful mirrors!"
Her first stop was the shampoo bowl. She immediately crossed her little legs and acted like she was a pro. I was cracking up. She was super excited that the shampoo and conditioner smelled so good.
Next stop was Tammy's chair with a little booster seat. Tammy explained to Emerson that she needed to hold still and sit very straight and tall.
Very still. And very serious.
She is getting it blow-dried and even straightened!
The finished product back in the car! She said, "Daddy's not even going to know my name when he sees me!"
* Her Little Gym birthday party today was a BLAST! I'm worn out, and I didn't really even have to do anything. As soon as I go through the 200+ pictures, I'll put a post together. Family party is tomorrow... the tissue paper pom-poms are being hung in the dining room as we speak!
OH!!!! Our little girl and her first trip to the salon! Next we'll take her for her first pedi and trip to sephora. She is adorable!
ReplyDelete