Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday morning menagerie

1) I am craving chocolate like a crazy person.  I think the dreaded cycle is right around the corner.  I haven't had one in 17 months!  It's been glorious!

2) Hayden is going through some serious separation anxiety right now.  It doesn't matter who it is... Jason, his parents, the nursery workers at church... if she leaves my arms, she's crying and flailing and wailing, and there's nothing that can console her until she's back in my arms.  Good times.

3) Today is supposed to be in the mid-80s again.  Seriously.  If I sweat one more time while at the park in October, I'm gonna rip somebody's head off.  This is probably due in part to #1 above. 

4) Meal plan for this week:
* Monday - slow-cooker sloppy joes, baked sweet potato fries
* Tuesday - chicken,green bean & wild rice casserole, salad, rolls
* Wednesday - grilled pork tenderloin, steamed broccoli, roasted potatoes
* Thursday - carryout!
* Friday - BLT's, leftover potato soup

5) Husband, if you're reading this, I love you.  You looked freakin' hot leaving the house this morning, and I can't remember if I told you or not.  XOXO.

4 comments:

  1. I like #5. I think it's cute. Also, the banner picture at the top of Hayden makes me laugh every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know... all she needs is some jazz hands and a caption saying "yeah!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you post some of the recipes for this week? :) LIke... slow cooker sloppy joe meal and that chicken dish? And maybe roasted potatoes!!!?? I need some new meal ideas and you have inspired me!!!
    -Rebekah (Culbreath) :)

    ReplyDelete