Monday, February 6, 2012

Birthday Pics

Despite the cloudy skies which meant really bad lighting in our house (not great for pictures), Hayden's party was a success!  Very laid-back, just a few balloons, some snacks, a yummy cake, and close family.  Oh, and a pair of chubby thighs in some giraffe-print leg warmers.  And please try to ignore the grammatical error on the cake picture.  I decided to just let that one go... which was VERY hard for me.  Just ask my husband.


















My friend Terra monogrammed her shirt (www.tickledsewpink.com), and I found the tutu and leg warmers on Craigslist.

5 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. That has got to be THE cutest birthday outfit I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was cute, too! And Hane LOVES the gifts you and Liz got her. Today I was babysitting a 9-month-old, and when he took Hayden's phone away from her, she growled at him, grabbed the front of his shirt, and stole it back. Hahaha! Atta girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! Awesome. Nobody messes with baby Hane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love that outfit!! So stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooooo cute!!! I love your babies!! :)

    ReplyDelete