I feel like our past week has been more hectic than usual, and I think it's because of the gym. I've got a schedule of getting there five days a week, so that's a lot of in-and-out of the car. I am SO enjoying it, and the kids love it, too. Well, I should say two of three love it. Hot Sauce would prefer being perched on my hip and never put down, so she's not too fond of the gym quite yet. The body pump class that I do on Monday and Friday is kicking my tail. It's a full hour of intense weight training, but it's so fun that the hour flies by.
Another thing consuming my time this week has been the planning of our 10-year anniversary trip. It's crazy to think that we're hitting that milestone this summer.... it's even crazier trying to plan it. I think we've settled on Costa Rica! We were tempted to be frugal and go somewhere in the States, but we both agreed that we only have this anniversary once. Home improvement projects can wait!
If you need a recommendation on a great travel agent let me know!!! They help soooooooo much and take care of all the details :-)
ReplyDelete