Em and Jax completed their first round of swim lessons in early August. Neither of them has any fear of the water, which is good until you show up on the first night of class and your 3-yr-old decides to just jump into the water. And he can't swim. I started to panic, but the instructor was right there, reminding him he has to learn how before he just jumps in.
Stowaways... trying to hide in Daddy's suitcase before he went out of town.
It's too bad these two have zero interest in having their picture taken.
Hot Sauce loves using her utensils.
Now if we could just get her in front of the goal...
Just like an old married couple.
This is the face of Hot Sauce. Heavens, I love this child.
Lots of fun in the back yard!
Not really sure what Emerson is doing here exactly... but she's got a handful.
So glad we went to sushi. I had a great time talking with you!
ReplyDelete