These prints to go above the TV console, flanking the TV.
And these curtains for the dining room. I love the fringe!
I love me some Ballard!
Next up to purchase is a shelf to go between the prints, since they are really tall (thank you, Leslie, for the suggestion). I'm thinking either one of these...
Also a small table to go between my zebra-print brown chairs. Probably gonna get this one from West Elm. I saw it in the Houston West Elm with Lisa, and it was even more gorgeous in person.
I'm (we're) ready to get the living room finished... it's been such a long drawn-out process, and it's TIME. I hope to be posting pictures of the finished project within a month or so.
I've been thinking about getting that end table as well....ever since I discovered that the coffee table in that pattern was too short, I've been dying to bring that into my house somehow!! Love it all hobo....
ReplyDeleteOooh, I really like those art prints!! It's all going to look fabulous together.
ReplyDelete