Friday, October 5, 2012

Luscious Locks

Jason and I are in constant awe of Hayden's hair. Compared to the little teeny bit of hair that Emerson had at this age, Hot Sauce has a long flowing mane. And it's got some serious body. She wakes up in the morning and looks like she's just been to the salon where she got an amazing blowout.

I just want to freeze her right now at this stage! I'll always remember this great head of hair. And those curls. I'm so curious to see whether she'll stay this blonde. Oh and just look at that little chubby neck. So bite-able! She does a deep, truck driver, belly laugh when I ticklekiss her under her chin. And yes, ticklekiss is one word in our house.


Happy Friday! We are finally getting cool weather in Tulsa, and we're heading to the park after nap time to take full advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment