I don't know about all of that volcanic soil stuff, but I do know that I liked this one! It had one of those brushes that seems to catch and coat every single little bitty lash, even the ones on the lower lash line that you don't really even know are there.
The wand was a little bit mascara-overladen (can I create that term?), so one coat was all I needed. And true to Sephora's description, it really was the blackest black. However, unlike Sephora's description from above, I didn't need the comma between blackest and black. So there.
At a price of $20, this is a few bucks cheaper than Dior and a few of my other faves of old. When I finish this glorious kit of minis, I might just have to add this to my list of must-buys.
Grade: A-

P.S. Sorry Liz, I am too lazy and tired to pick up the digital camera and take a picture of my lashes tonight. That was a really great suggestion, by the way! Perhaps I will try and do that on my next mascara review.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love your reviews! Can't wait until you are finished with all of them so I know exactly what to buy ;)
ReplyDeleteLove love love!!!! I've used that brand of products before, so I'll be sure to try out this mascara.
ReplyDeleteI think from now on, I'll be buying you a set of SOMETHING every Christmas so you can 'go before us' and tell us what's good and what's not so good :)
Love ya hobo!